Dr. Jonathon Pinnow
Dr. Jonathon grew up in Minot, North Dakota with his family of five. Dr. Jonathon became very interested in chiropractic after suffering a whiplash injury due to a car accident in high school. After receiving chiropractic care, he was able to return to football and an active lifestyle within weeks of the accident. After witnessing chiropractic himself and seeing his mother benefit from chiropractic, he knew that he wanted to help others through chiropractic.
Upon high school graduation in 2006, Dr. Jonathon attended Minot State University. He obtained the credits necessary to enroll in chiropractic school in just three years. While attending Northwestern Health Sciences University (NWHSU), Dr. Jonathon took extra classes to finish his undergraduate degree. He graduated from NWHSU in the fall of 2012 with a Doctorate of Chiropractic and a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology.
After meeting his wife Dr. Steph at Northwestern Health Sciences University, he moved to Madison to be near her family. He has eased into the Dairy State by picking up Euchre and becoming a Badger football fan but he continues to be a deeply rooted Vikings fan! Dr. Jonathon is excited to help provide chiropractic care to the community of Sun Prairie and its surrounding area.
Dr. Jonathon enjoys spending his down time weight training, watching and attending football games, snowboarding, watching movies, playing cards and being with family and friends.
Education and Licensure:
- Northwestern Health Sciences University 2009-2012: Doctorate of Chiropractic and Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
- Minot State University 2006-2009
- Doctor of Chiropractic licensed in state of Wisconsin: 2013-present
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I-IV: 2012
- Certification in National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Chiropractic Physiotherapy 2012