Dr. Steph Pinnow
Dr. Steph has wanted to be a chiropractor since she was 17 years old. She interviewed her mother's chiropractor for one hour and left the office that day, proudly stating "I know what I want to do for the rest of my life". She never looked back.
Dr. Steph attended the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse after high school. She double majored in Biology and Spanish and was able to study abroad in Spain for a summer. After graduating from UWL, she called Bloomington, Minnesota her home for 3.5 years while she attended Northwestern Health Sciences University. Dr. Steph brought home to Wisconsin her Doctorate of Chiropractic and her husband, Dr. Jonathon.
Dr. Steph believes that her compassion is her biggest asset. She truly cares about every one of her patients and enjoys being a part of their lives. She believes this is the job she was meant to do and was awarded 2019 Chiropractor of the Year by the Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin.
Drs. Steph and Jonathon have two children together; Hayley and Duke. They reside in DeForest and love being a part of the community there as well as Sun Prairie. If Dr. Steph has any free time at all, you'll usually find her working out, reading or doing anything that involves the outdoors. She loves being a mom and spending time with her family.
Education and Licensure:
- Northwestern Health Sciences University 2009-2012: Doctorate of Chiropractic
- University of Wisconsin La Crosse: Bachelor of Science 2009 in General Biology and Bachelor of Arts 2009 in Spanish
- Doctor of Chiropractic licensed in state of Wisconsin: 2013-present
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I-IV: 2012
- Certification in National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Chiropractic Physiotherapy 2012
- Graston Technique Provider Certification 2012