Health insurance can be confusing. A common question that we are asked is, “Do you take insurance?” In short, the answer is yes. However, feel free to contact us with questions about your specific health care plan.
Here are a few words that are often associated with health insurance:
A deductible is the amount of money that you must pay out-of-pocket before your insurance company will begin to pay the provider for services. Deductibles can range anywhere from $0 to $6,250.
A set amount (determined by your insurance company) that you pay for every visit. Co-pays generally range from $0 to $50 but may be more depending on your insurance company. Co-pays are collected once your deductible is met.
A certain percentage of total charges that your insurance company will pay, while you are responsible for the rest. For example, your insurance company may have an 80/20 agreement, meaning that they will pay 80% and you pay the remaining 20%.
Noble Choice Chiropractic offers affordable cash prices and cash packages for those with high deductibles, co-pays or no insurance coverage. Give us a call and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.